Business Intelligence Developer
RP Analytics are currently working with a West Midlands based client who are looking to replace a senior BI developer for their BI team.
The organisation has experienced some impressive results over recent years with an increase in client base and some ambitious plans for growth and development going forward. Naturally the Business Intelligence team are going to play an instrumental part in those plans by providing the systems, data and reporting solutions to enable the directors and other senior decision makers to make informed decisions and ultimately suggest the direction in with to grow the company.
Therefore, if you are an experienced Business Intelligence professional with knowledge and skills in the Microsoft BI Toolset (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) as well as a passion for stakeholder management etc. then we really do want to speak to you.
Key responsibilities include:
- Automation and production of accurate, consistent and timely reports for the Operations function at the client using SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Integration Services
- Conducting analysis, create data cubes and data models, identification of process inefficiencies, understanding the data and identifying solutions using process improvement, reports and provision of relevant tools by means of small projects.
- Creation and production of accurate, consistent and timely reports for the Operations function at the company, using SQL Server.
- Own KPI reports, maintenance and new developments
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data cleansing and data mining techniques
- Stakeholder Management and ability to communicate effectively across the business