Our client, based in Dudley is currently recruiting for two credit control positions on both a contract and permanent basis.
The roles, which are due to start a.s.a.p., is initially due to last for 6 months (for the contract position)and will be for 37.5 hours per week. The annual salary for this position is negotiable depending upon experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Debt management and collection of customer accounts via phone and letter
* Responsible for ledger of 1200 live accounts
* Work to set targets to gain performance related bonuses
* Provide reports on performance of accounts
*Control and monitor the daily debt
* Monitor cash allocation and propose corrective action on allocated accounts where needed
* escalate serious issues to Team Leader or the Credit Manager
* Handled unallocated cash, taking accounts off dispute, chase customers when direct debits have failed
* Receive and record queries for the query team and escalate where necessary
The successful candidate should have a minimum of two years’ experience in credit control and be intermediate on Excel
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.