Digital Designer and Videographer
Based in Derby
Hours - Monday to Friday - 7:50am to 5:30pm
Salary £20,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience)
Full time / Permanent role
Working for a well-respected and expanding organisation this is a great opportunity to join a successful and in-house marketing team. The marketing team provides all the online and offline PR, communications, branding, and creative marketing support for the company. The successful candidate will work as part of a skilled team in a fast paced environment.
Reporting to the Creative Director you will assist with the creation and editing of video work from training to product launch videos, providing digital artwork for online advertising, social media and populating their brand websites and blogs.
They are seeking an outstanding individual who is passionate about digital design and media who is looking for the next step in their career. As part of a busy marketing and communications team in-house, you will have the opportunity to work on a range of briefs for growing brand.
With 3 or more years experience gained client side or agency based and a Graphic Design degree or similar, your portfolio will show a good mix of work on the digital platforms but mainly focussed on video and photography.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Proficient in Adobe Premier, After Effects, 3D Cinema.
- Knowledge of camera, lighting and sound set up
- Experience interviewing and scriptwriting
- Cutting edge editing skills for creative videos and interviewing
- Show casing a wide variety of skills and applications.
- A natural in Creative Suite applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash
- An eye-catching portfolio show casing a wide variety of skills and applications.
- Ambitious with innovative ideas.
- Experience creating online adverts
-- A pixel perfect eye for detail.
Desirable but not essential:
- Ability to code HTML emails and turn them into templates
- Social media experience
If you are interested in the role please send your CV for immediate consideration