The SF Group are currently recruiting a Management Accountant for a prestigious manufacturing company based in Derby.
The role is looking for a candidate to manage the day to day accounting management and controls, such as purchase orders, debtor management, cashflow.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare timely budgets, management accounts and financial reports
- Ensure journal entries and other transactions are recorded accurately into Company's financial software
- Prepare account reconciliations as required
- Prepare prepayments and accruals
- Maintain the Fixed Asset Register
- Process and reconcile all stock transactions
- Prepare other financial and non-financial reports, including government returns as required
- Raise purchase orders in line with company and ensure that these are authorized appropriately
- Ensure that the right level of MI is completed
- Ensure that suppliers are paid within agreed terms
- Work with external auditors if and when required.
Required skills and experience:
- Experience within Manufacturing sector
- Sound knowledge of cost and management accounting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with using ERP systems
- Budgeting and cash flow planning knowledge
- Good knowledge of statutory reporting requirements
In return for your skills and experience the company is prepared to offer a competitive remuneration package along with many company benefits. In addition to this you will get the chance to join an company with an excellent reputation.
If you feel like you are suitable for this position please apply now.