My client is looking for an experience receptionist providing support to the Reception Team in respect of offering a professional and efficient reception service to the business.
- Working as part of a team on a shift rotation pattern opening and closing the Reception from 8-4pm 9-5pm and 10-6pm Monday to Friday.
- Meeting and greeting clients offering refreshments and literature while waiting to be collected.
- Assist in maintaining the reception area and meeting rooms.
- Answering a busy 12 line Switchboard on behalf of The Group and directing calls or taking messages as appropriate.
- Respond to client queries as appropriate.
- Fully conversant when using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. Ensuring all in house systems, certificates and policies are kept up to date and adhered to.
- Issuing, cancelling, monitoring of building security passes to internal and external visitors. Creating reports requested by management.
- Receiving hand delivered post and parcels and directing accordingly.
- Maintaining the electronic dial for meeting room booking.
- Organising internal and external meetings including lunches, refreshments, IT requests and room layout changes.
- Help with any overflow administration duties passed on from the Administration team e.g. photocopying, mailshots etc.
- Keeping Health and Safety Certificates and Literature up to date, being a First Aider and Fire Marshall for the ground floor area.
- Tidying boardrooms, maintaining and keeping stock of kitchen areas, loading dishwashers.
- Reporting faults, cleaning and maintenance issues and delegating to the appropriate departments/individuals.
- Overseeing the Visitor Car Parking allocation.
Your next step forward me a copy of your CV, I will follow this up with a telephone call to talk you through the process.