Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN)
We are recruiting for a Registered Nurse as an excellent opportunity at Moundsley Hall Care Village has arisen.We are seeking Registered Nurses for Days or Night shifts within our Care Homes, including Elderly, Mental Health and Physical Disabilities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating a personalised care package that meets the needs of our residents and the high standards expected by Moundsley Hall Care Village. The role requires an individual who will ensure that our residents are treated with respect and dignity and that their rights to privacy, independence and choice are met.
This position calls for an effective leader who has the ability to supervise a diverse team in order to achieve results. We also require an excellent communicator with good I.T skills, as well as relevant experience in a nursing home environment.
You must be a highly motivated individual who can demonstrate an interest in our client group and possess a strong desire to provide outstanding nursing care.
- Rate of Pay £16 per hour
- Annual NMC Registration fee funded after 1st year of service.
- Additional training funded
- Highstreet Voucher reward scheme up to £250.
- Staff Referral fees paid
- Shift work either long or short days
- Nights or Day shifts available
- Full, Part or Bank contracts available
- Newly Qualified Nurses Considered
- Kings Norton, Birmingham
- Supported by Unit Manager and General Manager
- Free parking and good public transport connections
Further information found on our website www.moundsleyhall.com