Our client, a well established company based in Handley are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their hub on a permanent full time basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing business with many accreditation's.
Reporting to the Accountant, the successful Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
* Supporting the Accountant on financial matters relating to the business
* Purchase ledger and Sales ledger
* Collation and allocation of daily banking
* Bank Reconciliation
* Issuing relevant document to ensure payments to customers and suppliers
* Dealing with queries from both external and internal customers, and taking ownership of resolution / escalation where necessary.
* Checking of daily reports and reconcile any discrepancies
The Ideal Candidate will have previous accounting experience in medium or large size organisation. You must have a flexible approach to work and good attention to detail including administration and organisational skills, team player and IT literate.
* Excellent communication skills
* The ability to build rapport
* To work to tight deadlines, acting on own initiative is also very important
* Previous experience of working at this level
In return we will provide an industry leading remuneration package. For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Chester office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high level of interest that we generally receive for our advertised roles unfortunately we cannot always respond to each application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our experienced consultants you have not been short-listed for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other accountancy roles which may be of interest to you