Salary: Up to £26,000 dependent on experience
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
My client is a rapidly growing professional services company based in Warwickshire. Due to expansion, a new vacancy has become available for an experienced bookkeeper.
With a real sense of team spirit where everyone pulls together to get tasks completed on time, this company is a great place to work. The management team are supportive and collaborative, giving you the support you need to do well. You’ll also benefit from a working environment that is modern and spacious with free on-site car parking.
They have an excellent rate of staff retention so job opportunities with this organisation are very rare indeed.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and full training that will continue throughout their employment.
Daily tasks will include:
- Processing invoices and payments
- Entering accruals, prepayments and journals
- Bank reconciliations
- Submitting VAT returns
- Handling client queries
- Preparing control accounts and reconciliation schedules to agree balance sheet figures
- Ad hoc duties as required
Experience and skills required
- Minimum of 2 years bookkeeping experience preferably gained within the professional services sector
- Good working knowledge of Sage and Xero accountancy software
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A strong team player willing to assist colleagues as required
- Flexible attitude
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- A desire to develop your career
Due to the current growth plans of the business, there will be ongoing opportunities to develop your career. To apply, send your up to date CV and a covering letter outlining your experience.
Due to the volume of applicants, if you have not had a response within 5 days then your applications as been unsuccessful on this occasion.