School Engagement Manager - home based
We're working with a fast growing education technology provider as they look to add to their team with a School Engagement Manager.
We’re people on a mission to help schools use data more effectively to save teachers time and improve student outcomes. Your role will involve building and managing relationships with key clients, leveraging your teaching experience to help school, academy group and local authority leadership to identify and understand the strategic challenges.
Drive strategic projects, manage relationships with executive stakeholders, company partners and key prospects. Be a critical voice for our schools across the business and help to shape our products and processes to make our clients all the more successful.
A preliminary list of responsibilities includes:
- Work with client executive stakeholders on effective implementation of the platform, including mapping and managing change to operational process and alignment of Arbor to strategic objectives of the client
- Manage the overall success of strategic clients and internal initiatives
- Be the voice of schools within Arbor and shape the direction of the Arbor platform by translating the needs of schools into product requirements
- Work collaboratively in teams, both remotely and in person, to deliver client success
- Minimum expected travel is 20%
In order to qualify for this position, you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Be able to work with clients in-person as well as via email, telephone, Google Hangout and other platforms
- Prior experience in client services, project management or technology roles.
- Experience in education will be looked on favorably.
- Desire to work in a small, non-hierarchical, fun workspace.
- A friendly, positive and personable attitude to life!