Software Trainer - West Midlands - £35k to £40k pa
Software trainer with experience of delivering software training and creating learning materials is sought for a dynamic expanding software business. You will deliver training courses to external clients who use the software in their business, and will develop software training materials and user guides across various mediums. Salary up to £40k and location is West Midlands.
You must have:
- Proven track record of delivering software training on business applications
- Strong writing skills, with experience of creating training materials, user manuals and ideally computer based training
- Good organisation and planning skills, able to organise training schedules and manage the training environment
- Willingness to learn the software and the work environment it is used in
- Good relationship building skills able to work with colleagues across the business
- Self starter ability, as the sole trainer / writer in the business currently.
- Any expertise in time and attendance or workforce management software, or Hr or payroll solutions is a plus but not essential.
- Be the sole software trainer in the business, and the first dedicated trainer, providing the opportunity to make the role your own
- Combine software training with technical writing responsibilities
- Be part of a team which includes software implementation consultants and project managers, reporting to the Head of Deployment
- Write training materials and user guides, create computer based training and propose relevant approaches,tools and technologies to be used in this role
- Liaise with others across the business to learn the software, its business application and pick up technical and functional information needed for user manuals and training guides
- Travel to client sites as needed a few times a month, and otherwise work in the West Midlands office (Brierley Hill).
Salary for this software trainer / technical author role is related to experience, in the £35k to £40k range plus benefits. TAP accreditation is ideal. Please send a CV to find out more about this exciting software trainer / technical writer role in an expanding, successful company, with great offices and a supportive team.