URGENTLY REQUIRED (REDDITCH) - Care Assistant
Purely Health Care are currently looking for Care Assistants to work in our diverse and exciting Healthcare Division for one of our largest clients. Are you a Healthcare Assistant looking to earn extra cash? Would you like to work ad-hoc shifts to suit your lifestyle or additional hours alongside your current job? Do you have experience working within a residential nursing home for a minimum of 6 months with a variety of service users (ie elderly, dementia, challenging behaviours etc)? If so, Purely Healthcare has work for you now - we have a number of vacancies to fill for one of our largest clients. This fantastic role guarantees a varied and exciting job opportunity for the right candidates. You must be:
- Show initiative
You must have:
- At least 6 months paid experience within a residential nursing home.
- Current DBS check that is registered on the update service.
- Mandatory Training (Manual Handling, Safeguarding, Health & Safety).
We will offer you:
- Guaranteed flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle - various shift patterns
- Experienced, supportive and friendly recruitment consultants
Please apply today for more information - you could be working for one of the UK's premier providers of residential, nursing and dementia care for the elderly.
- Please apply today by emailing your CV