Customer Service Manager
Do you have a passion to provide the very best customer service! If so, we are looking for a Customer Service Manager to cover our projects in the East Midlands. As part of the customer service team your role will be responsible for ensuring we provide efficient and professional service to our clients throughout the build defects period.
Reporting to the Head of Customer service you will be responsible for:
- Ensure defects are dealt with as expediently as possible with minimum cost to us and minimum inconvenience to our clients
- Ensure effective team working between the customer service team and the operational teams
- Cultivate good working relationships with subcontractors who are undertaking remedial work
- Be objective and proactive in providing timely solutions to problems
- Where appropriate work with operational staff to resolve major items of contention
- Work with operational team to ensure tight cost control during defects period
- Monitor all outstanding tasks weekly and ensure action on 'overdue defects', providing support to the Customer Service Administrator where necessary
- Provide early warning of future problems/product failures to operational team and supply chain
- Provide technical support to Customer Service Administrator
- Identify health and safety high risk activities and manage accordingly
- Ensure KPI targets are met for the customer service team
Essential and desirable criteria
Proven experience of:
- Working with the construction industry and knowledge of how elements are constructed
- Health and safety awareness
- Working remotely as well as within a team
- Excellent at building relationships and a multi-faceted communication techniques
- A full driving licence
- Managing multi-disciplined teams and working groups
Qualifications and memberships:
- Minimum of an HNC or degree in an appropriate subject, or relevant working experience.
- Working towards MCIOB status
- 5 day SMSTS course
- Relevant CSCS card
In return we provide a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for you to develop your career with Willmott Dixon.
Willmott Dixon embraces diversity in the workplace.
Willmott Dixon is one of the largest privately owned Construction businesses in the UK. Our unique selling point is our people. We are passionate about people, with a real focus and drive around continuous development. We strongly believe that this passion has allowed us the success we have enjoyed in recent years. Above everything else you will be joining a values based business: our values are at the centre of every activity we undertake. Having the right talent, coupled with the right culture and values, ensures that we have a sustained future and a trusted brand in our respective markets.
Willmott Dixon has very recently been awarded 14th place in the Sunday Times Best Companies Top 100 to work for and is the first major contractor and developer to win a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in the category of sustainable development. We have also been recognised for outstanding investment in communities with a CommunityMark from Business in the Community.
We offer a competitive salary in addition to a comprehensive benefits package* including a company pension scheme, company car or car allowance, life assurance, discounted private medical cover, incentive/bonus schemes, employee trade discounts, and many more. We offer you a bright future, one where you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a fast moving, forward thinking company, who recognize and reward your achievements.
* Benefits may vary dependent upon the role and type of employment contract.