Customer Service Adviser
Calling all Customer Service Advisers- Are you an experienced Customer Service Adviser with strong working knowledge on how to deliver high levels of written and verbal customer service? An online retail store based in Hereford are now looking to welcome a hardworking Customer Service Adviser to their team. Offering a competitive salary, per anum, full time permanent position with progression in the company.
Main role and responsibilities for a Customer Service Adviser:
- Communicate effectively with customers mainly over email with regards to their purchase order requests.
- Liaise with customers over the telephone delivering high levels of customer’s service always.
- Take payment over the telephone.
- Keen to learn and adapt to the companies integrated system.
- Manage the online sales
- Computer literate, with administrative duties.
- Respond in a professional manner with incoming calls.
The person best suited to this Customer Service Opportunity will be:
- Enthusiastic and innovative
- A team player
- Deliver high levels of customer service
- IDEALLY RETAIL ONLINE ORDERING EXPERIENCE
• Career development
• 28 days holiday entitlement
• Training Opportunities
• Discounted Staff Purchases
• Onsite parking
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, APPLY NOW. I wouldn’t want you to miss out…