ESA Technology are recruiting on behalf of a global organisation with offices based in Redditch, Worcestershire. Our client is a manufacturer and supplier of technological systems within the automotive sector. Over 500 staff are now based within the UK, with our client generating £70m worth of revenue, annually.
Due to the success of taking on a significant project from Jaguar Land Rover, our client is now seeking multiple software engineers to join the software team where they will be performing activities for software verification working on both automotive and motorcycle instrument clusters.
- Documentation of architecture and high-level design using UML.
- Compliance with processes required ASPICE.
- Ensuring that company software design procedures are followed.
- Strong fundamentals with C programming.
- Adapting legacy code to run on the AUTOSAR stack.
- Debugging AUTOSAR configurations (BSW, MCAL, RTE etc).
- Experience with automotive Real Time Operating System (OSEK, Integrity OS).
- Good knowledge of hardware, software embedded system concepts and architecture.
- Working knowledge of in-vehicle networks such as CAN communications.
- Good understanding of the embedded software build process (compiling, linking, programming, etc.).
- Experience in using the RH850 micros and/or Freescale i.Mx6 Experience with MISRA coding standards.
- Working knowledge of in-vehicle networks such as LIN communications.
- Working knowledge of SPI and I2S communications.
- Unit testing experience.
- Ability and ease with using lab tools such as debuggers, emulators, oscilloscopes, etc.
- BSc (Hons) in Computer Science/ Software Engineering, BEng (Hons) in Electrical and electronic Engineering or equivalent. 2:1 or higher grade
Please contact Harry at ESA Group for more information on this role.