Support Worker - Young People
Support Workers required
Rate: £20,000 per annum (pro rata`d)
Length: 6 months FTC
Venn Group is currently recruiting for several Support Worker vacancies to be based in Birmingham. This exciting opportunity is looking for candidates who can start at short notice and have experience supporting young people aged 15 -29.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing support to vulnerable young people to help them secure employment, education and training
- Carrying out 1:1 sessions with service users to set realistic and achievable goals
- Liaise with a range of external agencies to support service users to gain employment
- Completing support plans and risk assessments tailored to individual service users
- Supporting service users to live independently
- Providing a full range of housing related advice to include housing options, applications and benefits
The ideal candidate will have:
- An enhanced DBS
- Ability to mentor on a one 1:1 basis
- Experience providing employability related advice to young people
To secure an interview for this excellent opportunity contact Hannah Dunlop or Evan Willcock on or alternatively email as soon as possible.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group`s "Recommendation Scheme": If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.