Travel Marketing Executive
Do you have Marketing experience within a Travel Industry role, or are you a Graduate with a Marketing degree looking to kick start your career in the sought-after travel sector? Are you looking to develop your travel marketing career in a fast-growing travel organisation? We have a superb opportunity to join a leading tour operator in the Birmingham area, helping to promote a fantastic brand and some exciting and innovative products! This Marketing Executive role involves supporting the Sales and Marketing teams by assisting with website and social media content, creating mailshots and other promotional materials to develop brand awareness as well as helping to develop marketing strategies. This is a very interesting and varied role and for the successful candidate, our client is offering a competitive salary of up to £20k DOE plus excellent company and industry benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build an exciting Travel Marketing career with a fast-growing travel brand so don’t delay, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Travel Marketing Executive:
- Supporting the sales and marketing teams
- Creating mailshots and other promotional materials
- Assisting with website, social media content etc.
- Helping to developing marketing strategies
- Other ad-hoc marketing projects and other duties
Skills required for the role:
- Either previous marketing experience within the Travel Industry OR a relevant marketing degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and keen attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Creative and enthusiastic with a 'can-do’ personality
- Ability to work well as part of a team
If you’re interested in learning more about this exciting new Travel Marketing Executive role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions - for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.