Field Sales - High retention product
Field Sales Representative
£15,000 basic plus bonuses - realistic OTE £27k-£32k + profit share
As an ethical family business Burden and Burden works in partnership with local hospices and national charities to help them generate long-term funding to pay for the care and support of patients and their families.
About the role
Burden and Burden’s canvassers are directly responsible for helping local hospices and national charities raise the funds they need.
A professional face to face marketing company, through door-to-door and venue canvassing we gain support from people signing up to play in weekly prize draws which help charities reach their fundraising targets.
What we are looking for from you
- We want motivated people with a positive attitude, who are proactive and can work independently or as part of a team.
- Whilst no specific skil-set is required, we expect a degree of life experience and the confidence and communication skills to initiate conversation
- We want people who are prepared to work hard in all weathers and who are comfortable with face to face sales
- We do not use pushy sales people. It is essential that the reputation of th echarities that we work with is not damaged
- We prefer candidates who hold a full UK driving licence as you will need to commute to your daily operating locations
What we offer in return
- The opportunity to work with an ethical family business and make a very positive and genuine difference to people's lives
- Basic salary of £15,000 pa for a 37-hour week
- Realistic OTE of £27,000 pa
- Profit share/loyalty bonus after 12 months
- 20 days paid holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working hours with part-time opportunities available
- Full Training and on-going career development
- Rewarding and supportive working environment
Call direct or email your CV.