I am currently recruiting on behalf an expanding law firm who are seeking to recruit a conveyancing assistant for their Derby office. The successful conveyancing assistant will be working in a team to support a Residential Conveyancer with a varied caseload of residential conveyancing matters from instruction through to completion.
The successful conveyancing assistant will ideally have experience with the following residential conveyancing duties:
- undertaking relevant searches
- drafting legal contracts
- liaising with clients and third parties;
- arranging completions;
- requesting Redemption Statements.
- preparing and issuing complex Sale Contract Packs
- identifying and obtaining missing documentation from a review of a file dealing with complex sale enquiries; and
- checking a title for a freehold property
The above experience is not essential and candidates that can undertake part of the above residential conveyancing duties will still be considered. As a conveyancing assistant in this department you will be working towards becoming a residential conveyancing Paralegal. The team are growing and now is a great time to be joining the firm who offer lots of opportunities for career progression as well as options to support your route to qualification.
The firm offer competitive salaries depending on the experience of the individual.
If this role interests you and you would like further information, please contact Katie Hunt on or apply online today.