Customer Support - Planning / Scheduling
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen to work with one of our innovative clients in order to support the sales and engineering team. The role will involve planning and coordinating work for service engineers, managing customer expectations and using the CRM system to keep all customer information up to date.
A competitive starting salary of £23,000- £27,000 will be offered depending on experience.
The successful candidate will be required to:-
- Deal with incoming calls from customers regarding breakdown and maintenance issues.
- Effectively use CRM system to plan and allocate work to engineers.
- Make quick yet informed decisions as to whether the technical support team are able to support the customer prior to sending an engineer.
- Maintain relationships between customers, engineers and Company.
- Deliver an exceptional level of customer service.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports to show statistics and company performance.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issues are resolved.
- Complete all associated paperwork.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Previous experience within a Planning/ Scheduling / Customer coordination role.
- Experience liaising with engineers.
- Strong administration skills.
- Good IT skills with the ability to pick up new systems and processes quickly.
- Excellent communication skills with a pleasant telephone manner.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to manage own workload and work using initiative with minimal supervision.
- An ability to multi task.
- A keen eye for detail.
- An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good customer focus with a desire to resolve issues and ensure customers are satisfied.
- A positive attitude.
Benefits to include:-
- Competitive starting salary of £23,000 - £27,000 depending on experience.
- Opportunity to work for a market leading Company who value their staff.
- Genuine progression opportunity as service and maintenance division of the business grows.
- Pension scheme.
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus bank holidays.
- Working hours: 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday. 4pm finish on Fridays.
- Free parking on site.
- On site gym and shower room.
Please be advised that we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.