Residential Property Solicitor - Birmingham - £Negotiable
A highly regarded law firm based in Birmingham is looking to recruit a Residential Property Solicitor for the busy Residential Conveyancing team. The firm pride itself on being able to simplify the legal issues no matter how complex. Their aim is to offer clear, practical legal advice in order to achieve the best possible outcomes for their clients.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Residential Property Solicitor
- 2+ years PQE
- Managing your own caseload of residential property matters, including conveyancing, transfers of equity, re-mortgages and other property work.
- Providing advice and assistance to clients in accordance with our internal quality standards and professional obligations.
- Progressing cases in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Building and maintaining strong professional relationships, both with clients and other commercial contacts.
- Ideally be a fully-qualified Solicitor (2+ PQE desirable), although other qualifications (i.e. CILEX and CLC) will also be considered
- Be commercially astute, understanding the importance of business targets and their impact on the practice.
- Have excellent levels of communication, both written and verbal.
- Have a good academic record; training with a leading national or regional firm is an advantage.
- Have strong IT skills and experience of using a cloud-based case management system.
In return, they offer challenging work in a friendly and supportive environment together with great opportunities for career development, a competitive salary, and generous bonus package.