HGV Technician in Stoke-On-Trent
Mobile HGV Technician
Service, maintenance and repairs of HGVs on customers premises, roadside and within the workshop.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience as a HGV or LGV Technician.
- It is essential to have a driving licence (Cat C).
- Must be willing to work on an on-call rota as its a Mobile Technician position.
- Carry out routine inspections, maintenance and repairs on all makes of vehicles and trailers.
- Fault diagnostic and rectification using computer systems and tooling.
- Complete service sheets and job cards in a timely manner.
Salary and Benefits!
Wage : £13 - £16 PER HOUR (Negotiable for the right candidate)
Hours : 40 HOURS PER WEEK, MONDAY TO FRIDAY 8AM & 4.30PM (Some Saturdays may be required.)
Duration : PERMANENT
Overtime is available and will be required if necessary.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well established Commercial Vehicle Specialist based near Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire.
They have been established for over 15 years and specialise in Commercial Vehicle and Trailer repairs, Roadside Rescue and Recovery throughout the UK and Europe.
They offer a very competitive hourly rate and an excellent all round package.
If you feel you would be well suited for the position of HGV Technician please get in touch.
To apply for this role, please click the APPLY NOW button below.
For information on all of our vacancies, please follow our Twitter @LealRec or Facebook page LEAL Recruitment.