Technical Training Manager
We require a field based Technical Manager / Technical Training Manger to drive our revolution laundry system through laundry machine partners. Sheffield based with national travel. Commercially minded with a strong technical background, as the role will involve: installation, training, issue resolution and client management.
SALARY: £55,000 - £60,000
BENEFITS: Pension, Life Assurance, Private Health, Performance Bonus, Equity, Incentive Scheme, 25 days Holiday
YOU COULD BE BASED IN: Leeds, Doncaster, Nottingham, Manchester, Chesterfield.
THIS ROLE WILL APPEAL TO YOU IF:
* You enjoy autonomy and the mixture of both commercial and technical work.
* Relish coaching, motivating, educating and influencing both internal and external stakeholders.
* Wish to be a part of a business which is going to revolutionise an industry.
JOB SPECIFICATION - Technical Training Manager
The nature of this job demands that you must be able to utilise technical knowledge from your laundry machine background and quickly learn about the advantages of the Xeros systems. Providing the highest standard of service to customers through the lifecycle of the account relationship.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES - Technical Training Manager
* Be the primary point of contact for the receipt and resolution of issues associated with the operations of Xeros’ systems.
* At client site provide preventative maintenance and diagnostic process around and break fix event and support where necessary.
* Oversee the installation and service work of Forward Channel Partners (FCP) to ensure that all jobs are completed on time, within budget, and to Xeros’ safety specifications.
* Responding and providing resolutions to technical issues at customer sites.
* Coordinate all installation, start-up, training and support activities at installed sites; facilitate and maintain strong relationships with the customer, the Forward Channel Partner and the internal Sales Team.
To be successful in your application you must be commercially driven with a strong technical background.
A Technical Training Manager critically you MUST:
* Hold an Electronic / Electrical / or Mechanically bias degree (could be HNC/HND.
* Have a proven track record of communicating effectively with client account owners, managers and staff to ensure that products/systems are fully implemented and understood.
* Be able to and enjoy working under challenging/demanding timelines, with high levels of clarity and communication.
* Have previously trained, coached both internal and external stakeholders.
* Hold a UK driving licence.
COMPANY - Technical Training Manager / Technical Manager
Xeros is now the world leader helping businesses address their water and effluent management challenges. Xeros is the only company using ground-breaking technology to significantly reduce water in the commercial laundry process, a resource that is quickly becoming scarce, on a global scale. Our innovative, patent-protected technology significantly reduces water and chemistry in washing, which results in tremendous commercial advantage.
NOTE TO CANDIDATES AND RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Please do not contact Xeros directly all enquiries are to be made to our recruitment partner, Wallace Hind Selection.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Commercial Laundry, Capital Equipment, Technical Manager, Installation Manager, Training Manager or Cleaning chemicals,
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Matt Hogg quoting Technical Training Manager reference MGH1707-18 to DD: +44 (0) Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) . Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.