Are you an experienced Analyst who is looking for an opportunity where you’ll have full autonomy in your role, working for a rapidly growing SME? Based at their office in Derby, you’ll take control of all management information and business analysis to allow the Directors to make key business decisions.
The business are great to work for - they believe in allowing their staff to take ownership of their respected department with no micro management and the chance to put your own stamp on things. This role is critical to the business - it will be varied as you’ll work across Finance, Marketing, HR and Operations departments. Not only will you need have advanced Excel, system and reporting skills, you’ll need to be confident in your decision making.
- Production of key reports to allow the Directors to make informed business decisions
- Work closely with Finance, Marketing and Operations teams to understand their reporting and analysis requirements
- Provide insight in to individual site performance, allowing General Managers to assess profitability
- Marketing analysis - looking at campaign effectiveness
- Be the 'go to person’ for any system / Excel queries across the business
- Consumer behaviour analysis and reporting
- Maintenance of stock management and finance systems
- Advanced Excel skills (vlookups, pivots minimum and VBA desirable)
- Experience of dealing with Heads of Department - ideally in an SME environment