Campaign Executive - Digital
Our client, a leading global bank, provides Everyday Finance; a range of simple and straightforward products that allow people to budget, spread payments and finance their purchases and projects.
Working with leading brands and high street names for over 40 years they help to attract customers, build loyalty and increase sales through flexible and innovative finance solutions, including point of sale finance, credit cards, insurance premium finance and affinity loans.
Our culture is innovative, collaborative and fun and we challenge everyone to make a difference for colleagues, customers, partners and our community. We believe in providing colleagues with a great place to work and an open and inclusive environment.
To ensure the implementation of successful marketing campaigns and associated marketing literature alongside corporate partnership team for key partners.
Campaign Management is a part of the Marketing Services Division. It is an internal function responsible for the delivery of marketing campaigns through multimedia and printed communication channels.
- Liaising with all relevant internal and external contacts, including: wider Marketing Team, Legal, and suppliers
- Trafficking visuals, copy, amends, approvals and proofs
- Obtaining sign-off from relevant stakeholders
- Issue and adherence to timing plans
- Production of status reports, timing schedules, project plans, Exec Reports and other as required in a timely manner
- Key internal point of contact for specific brands and un-allocated brands on a project by project basis
- Management of hard copy and online job bags
- Ensure delivery against budget
- Provision of quotes - challenging and devising ways to be more creative and save money
- Raising Purchase Orders and approval / coding of invoices for all projects
- Maintain effective communication with internal departments to plan and implement marketing programmes
- Take responsibility for all marketing related activities within individual remit
- Identify when any additional information is needed and proactively ensure this is provided
- Self-educate on specific requirements, to suit the audience and channel
- Take ownership of and drive development of strategic projects as briefed by MSM
- Ensure compliance with internal processes and undertake internal auditing
What We Are Looking For
- Extensive marketing experience
- Experience in developing copy
- Understanding of marketing, print/design production and online channels
- General understanding of marketing services and communication
- Commercial awareness - literate
- Good written and verbal skills
- Ability to interpret information to develop communications
- Attention to details and proof reading skills
What We Offer
- Up to 8% Annual Bonus - (Non Contractual Not Guaranteed)
- Pension Scheme (up to 6% employee and employer contribution matched)
- Life Assurance x4 Salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- A wide range of flexible benefits available through the BNP Paribas flexible benefits platform
- On-going structured training and development
- Clear Career Development Plan linked with Salary Review.
- A great opportunity to be involved in significant projects both locally and on a group / European level.