Community Neuro Physiotherapist
MSI Group is currently looking to recruit an experienced Physiotherapist to undertake a locum assignment in Birmingham. The contract is a minimum of 3 months with the possibility of extending.
This contract is for a Physiotherapist to work in the Community Neuro Team covering the community waiting list.
Full time hours are available
Must be a car driver with access
If you are interested in Physiotherapy roles and would like to register with MSI Group you must…
- Be HCPC registered.
- Have post graduation Physiotherapy experience.
- Have experience working with inpatients in an acute setting.
- Be able to supply all compliance documents such as immunisation history and a hold a clear DBS.
- Earn a highly competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a weekly basis.
- Join with a quick and simple registration process with no cost involved.
- Be guided through your registration by a specialist consultant and have a team member available 24 hours per day.
How to Apply:
If you are a Physiotherapist that meets the above criteria and are interested in this particular job then please do apply online with a copy of your most recent CV.