HR Manager - Shared Services
HR MANAGER / ER - SHARED SERVICES
C£40,000 - £42,000 Plus great Benefits
Our well established client is currently looking to recruit a HR Manager with a strong ER background for their growing and expanding shared service Centre. This is a key role in the organisation where you can really make an impact and drive through improvements.
This is a senior role working with the senior management team. You will drive through improvements and develop initiatives to build a HR Centre of Excellence. You will be able to work in a fast paced environment, lead and develop a team and be creative with ideas to improve the service.
HR Manager / ER Shared Services - Key Responsibilities:
· To manage the day to day performance and service delivery of the HR Helpdesk providing a customer focussed service to all Line Managers.
· To manage projects to transform the way HR Shared Services deliver the ER service across the function.
· Develop the team and promote internal talent and succession
· Provide support to the Head of HR Shared Services to build and maintain relationships with internal and external customers, including the HRDs and HR Business Partners
· Monitor the service performance and make recommendations for continuous improvement of service delivery
· Lead a HR Team including improving capability
· Drive through process improvement ensuring a 1st class service to the business
· Managing complex change projects from a shared services perspective
HR Manager/ ER Shared Services - Key Skills:
· You MUST have previous experience of working within a HR Shared Service Centre as well as managing change and transformation within this environment
· Be familiar with Lean 6 Sigma principals
· Experience of managing projects
· Proven experience of managing a HR team
If you would be interested in applying for this role please submit your CV in the first instance