Graduate CalibreTeam Co-ordinator for Slick Design House
Our client based in Birmingham are a national design business with a well known industry reputation. An opportunity has arisen for Team Co-ordinator/PA to join their team to support two key Directors. The role is working within a creative and innovative culture and would suit an intuitive emotionally intelligent graduate who thinks ahead and has strong business acumen.
The role is busy and varied and will require someone who can think on their feet and plan ahead. You will be multi-tasking and often solution seeking and investigating to ensure things go smoothly. Your role will entail:
- Diary management including scheduling of meetings and conference calls liaising with relevant attendees and management of emails
- Preparation of daily itinerary providing relevant supporting documentation and information for meetings. You will attend meetings and take minutes when requested
- You will collate of reports (monthly & quarterly) from Directors, Studio Directors, Associates - this includes chasing relevant information
- Organise of travel (domestic and international)
- Maintaining of files including confidential correspondence and sensitive documentation
- Drafting and typing all correspondence, letters and emails
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, responding where appropriate
- Co-ordination of office weekly design review panels and preparing presentations utilising PowerPoint
- Liaising with key clients and key industry figures
- Bid support (research and submission co-ordination)
Applicants will demonstrate a strong co-ordination background with some PA experience.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer.