Auction Valuer - Property
PURPOSE OF ROLE
To grow the business by securing new properties to place into auction.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Meet personal sales targets and ensure that customers are effectively managed, making sure that they are retained and future opportunities developed and exploited.
Manage personal short and long term business opportunities to create a consistent, balanced and accurate sales pipeline.
Create strategic relationships with key local channels to generate leads.
Identify key decision makers in customer organisations and develop strong and trusted relationships with them.
Inspect and value a wide variety of property.
Report to customers on suitability of their property for auction and likely achievable figures.
Produce catalogue entries.
Undertake marketing and pre auction negotiations.
Liaise with customers throughout the pre-auction marketing period.
Attend regular auctions and deal with post auction enquiries.
Any other duties as assigned by your Line manager.
KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Good knowledge of Midlands Property market.
- Demonstrable knowledge of appropriate networks and channels within Midlands
- Experienced in valuing and marketing property in the Midlands
- Proven success in generating new business
- Demonstrable experience of providing exceptional customer service
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Excellent business development skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Diligent with attention to detail
- Prioritise and manage own workload.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Well connected in property circles and have an existing client base.
- Achieving sales targets in a fast growing sales environment
- Strong ideas generation and team work, contributing to an effective, efficient process that supports the development of the business
- Experience of negotiating/influencing/networking including highly developed presentational skills -to secure sales
- Results-driven and entrepreneurial
- Innovative and creative
- Energetic and confident
- Structured and organised
- Honesty and integrity