HR Manager/Business Partner £35000 - £37000 +Car Allowance Birmingham
We are currently recruiting for an experienced HR Manager to join our construction client based in Birmingham. This is a full-time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience as a HR Manager/Business Partner or an HR Advisor looking to take the next step up. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a close-knit, trusting and family owned company where HR within the company is valued and respected.
Main Duties of this position include:
- Support Managers and Team Leaders on all recruitment, including delivering recruitment training, onboarding and succession planning.
- Managing complex range of ER issues, including disciplinary&grievances, capability and absence management.
- Keeping up to date with all UK employment Legislation.
- Working closely with the SMT to prepare and implement HR Strategy.
- Supporting employees on a national basis including travel on a weekly basis.
To be considered for this vacancy, you will have:
Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (MCIPD).
Solid previous HR experience in a management capacity and experience of the construction industry.
Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
Excellent communications and the ability to work in a relaxed, quirky yet professional environment.
Flexible approach to work and the ability to travel to different sites.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at