An international automotive 1st tier manufacturer are looking for a Quality to join the team as part of their growth plan and add hands on Quality Engineer experience to the existing team. The role ideally suits an internal quality engineer with manufacturing experience.
This is a Quality Engineer role which requires a focus on internal manufacturing / project quality. As such, you will be:
- Customer requirement feasibility from a quality point of view
- Support customer PPAP submission activities, including documentation
- Capability studies
- Submit Supplier PPAP submissions to Quality Assurance
- Build and develop Control Plans, Prototype and Production
- Take an active part in new programnmes
This is a position which ideally suits Manufacturing led Quality Engineers, as such you'll be able to demonstrate:
- Hands on experience in an automotive environment, preferably Tier 1 or 2
- Thorough knowledge of TS16949
- Hands on management and use of visiual management tools
- Good eye for Kaizen
- Working with Control Plans, PFMEA and PPAP
- Degree or College Technical qualification or equivalent
The role is offering:
- Day shift only
- Salary of £35,000 dependant on experience
- Good package
- Friendly but no-nonsense attitude on site
If you are Quality Engineer looking for a new role, please apply by sending your CV immediately.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com