Toolmaker urgently required
Contract Length: 3 months ongoing
Hourly rate: £18-£25
Location: West Midlands
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Toolmaker to join a world class automotive component supplier in the West Midlands.
Day to day duties include:
- Improvising, altering and adapting tooling processes to achieve specific customer and in-house needs
- Undertaking form grinding for special tooling tasks
- Using a variety of precision measuring instruments, gauges and devices
- Working from personal concept designs, sketches and drawings to blueprints and verifying the resultant tools
- Providing support, technical assistance and resolutions to tooling problems to setters and operators across the facility
- Organise and implement work procedures and methods
The successful candidate MUST have:
- An accredited Toolmaker Apprenticeship or equivalent training, or a minimum of 3-5 years diverse tooling experience
- Experience in Form Grinding, using precision measuring instruments and machine/tool detail documentation
- The ability to read and follow drawings and blueprints
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Tom Good or Josh Denyer onor alternatively email
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group`s "Recommendation Scheme": If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.