My client a who is very successful financial services organisation is now looking for an experienced receptionist to join their team.
- Working with 2 other Receptionists on a shift rotation pattern opening and closing the Reception from 8-4pm 9-5pm and 10-6pm Monday to Friday.
- Meeting and Greeting clients offering refreshments and literature while waiting to be collected.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, tidy and well stocked Reception area including all 15 Meeting Rooms.
- Answering a busy 12 line Switchboard on behalf of the clien and other Acquisition companies directing calls as appropriate. Taking messages and forwarding to relevant person(s)
- Fully trained on Company Product Knowledge so able to answer client enquires and direct them to the relevant departments.
- Fully conversant when using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. Ensuring all in house systems, certificates and policies are kept up to date and adhered to.
- Issuing, Cancelling, Monitoring of Building Security passes to internal and external visitors. Creating reports requested by Management.
- Receiving hand delivered post and parcels and directing accordingly
- Maintaining the electronic Meeting Room booking system.
- Organising internal and external meetings including lunches, refreshments, IT requests, room layout changes.
- Help with any overflow Admin duties passed on from the Admin Pods upstairs e.g. photocopying, mailshots etc.
- Keeping Health and Safety Certificates and Literature up to date, being a First Aider and Fire Marshall for the ground floor area
- Tidying Boardrooms, maintaining and keeping stock of kitchen areas, loading dishwashers.
- Reporting faults, cleaning and maintenance issues and delegating to the appropriate departments/individuals.
- Overseeing the Visitor Car Parking allocation.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic company and grow a long term career.