A national IFA with a reputation for being the leader in HNW Financial Planning are looking for a Trainee Independent Financial Adviser to join their Birmingham office.
- An award winning IFA with an unrivalled reputation for the quality of their advice, offering holistic services to their clients
- Offices around the country and the ability to hot desk between them to best service client
- Constantly expanding and winning new business, resulting in a surplus of clients looking to be serviced by an IFA
- Shadow an existing, top performing IFA on client review visits and during initial client consultations
- Prepare fact finds, client files, and compile product research to help the client make recommendations
- In time take over your own clients and advise them on everything from retirement to investments
- Must be DipFA qualified as it is illegal to give independent financial advice without FCA regulation and this is an FCA requirement
- Polished and professional, will be meeting with clients straight away and must be well presented
- Organised and tenacious - financial planning is partly selling your services and is KPI lead
What's in it for me?
- The opportunity to progress from paraplanner status and develop your own lucrative book of clients
- A competitive remuneration package with a basic salary of up to £32,000 plus revenue-linked-bonus, study support and benefits
- Once you are trained you are also welcome to work remotely and will have full autonomy
If you are a Diploma in Financial Advice qualified paraplanner in the West Midlands area, please do apply. This is a rare and fantastic opportunity.