Business Development Manager
My client is one of the largest distributors in the UK Automotive market and they are currently looking for a Business Development Manager with some get up and go to join their UK Sales team covering the Midlands patch.
You will be an experienced Business Development Manager with a solid 3 years experience of field sales in the Automotive sector, selling either parts or services into the aftermarket - garages, motor factors, retail chains.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Building an emotional connection with the existing customer base.
- Increasing share of wallet within the existing customer base.
- Selling additional products to the existing customer base.
- Introduce specific identified prospect customers to the company.
- Help the customers increase their sales via workouts, training and promotions.
You will be based within the coverage area which is anywhere within the Midlands and will be used to spending the majority of your working day out on the road visiting customers and developing relationships.
In return you will receive a competitive salary plus company car and various other benefits.
Apply now for immediate consideration!