Position: Senior Planner
Kier are looking for a Senior Planner to work on a up and coming major civils project, if you have experience of large earth works projects or infrastructure projects them please read on and apply today.
- Production of phasing plans and programmes to determine construction sequences from "first principles" with assistance from engineering/construction.
- Co-ordination of input from all departments into the programme.
- Be able to work on large joint ventures.
- Experience with tendering on large civil projects.
- Progress of programmes with site teams and highlight areas of concern and introduce mitigation measures.
- Regular site visits so as to assist site teams with planning matters.
- Liaison with site teams regarding input into programme development.
- Collation of progress information and production of progress reporting.
- Update Programme following Change Control procedure.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Academic qualification (BSc, HNC/D etc.) in Civil Engineering.
- Extensive experience in the construction industry including experience in the planning and programming of nuclear sites.
- Experienced operator of Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project software.
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) card is desirable.
Kier Group plc. is a leading construction, property, residential and services group which invests in, builds, maintains and renews the places where we work, live and play. We operate globally across a range of sectors including defence, education, health, housing, industrials, power, transport and utilities. Listed on the London Stock Exchange, we are a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
With a network of 88 UK offices Kier offers national coverage across all of its core activities. Employing 25,000 people, Kier has the financial strength and technical expertise to undertake some of the most significant construction, civil engineering and service contracts in the country.Kier is an equality and diversity employer