New Business Sales Executive
Title: New Business Sales Executive, Sales, Telesales, Graduate, Customer Service, Trainee Sales Executive
Car Park Management, Barrier Control, Automated Payment machines
Location Midlands, Dudley, Leicester, Birmingham
Salary: Base £24,000.00 PA + OTE £7,000 + company car, laptop and phone
This role would suit candidates that have recently completed a degree/graduate or an internal telesales/customer service professional looking to build a career in an external sales opportunity for a market leader in the car park management sector. Ideally based in the Midlands based, ideally located for national coverage, England and Wales. The role requires frequent attendance to Head Office in the Southern regions of the UK and occasional overseas visits. This role will require the candidate to be away from home on a regular basis throughout the working week. The company is looking to develop the career of the successful candidate
Job summary: Reporting directly to the Sales Manager and including support from the Key Account Dev. Manager (KADM) the candidate will be required to focus on the following, but not limited to and subject to change, vertical markets to develop new business opportunities and sales;
- Shopping Centres
- Small / Medium enterprise business
The candidate will be responsible for producing and implementing a successful business plan to target both existing competitor install base and new sites with the aim of opening up new sales opportunities. This will be in conjunction with the Sales Manager and KADM's strategic plan.
Candidate will be required to generate their own initial meetings with all targeted vertical market customers with the aim of data base building, opportunity identification and proposal generation/presentation.
An important aspect of this role will be the use of our internal CRM tool, Salesforce. It would be expected that the Salesforce tool is used on a daily basis for the purposes of:
- Lead generation
- Recording and building of opportunity pipeline
- Recording of site specific details
- Building of primary contact database
- Covering the buying centre - (customer profile)
- Identification of 'best fit' solution.
Technologically minded candidate should be fully computer literate in Word/Excel/Powerpoint and have the ability to embed themselves with current and future technology within our market sector.
The nature of the parking market dictates a continuous learning approach and as such the successful candidate will be required to attend frequent training sessions as the company see fit.
Be able to manage their own working schedule to best fit the requirements of this strategic role and the business.
The ability to understand and capture any site challenges and objectives.
Good administration and coordination skills. Good influencing and communication skills. Be self-driven and have a strong motivation to achieve against target. Well organised with a structured approach.
Be able to generate and deliver a presentation in line with your target audience and associated agenda/objectives.
As a minimum, GCSE qualifications in IT, Maths and English would be required. In addition, the key dimensions shown below will be taken into consideration as a strength of the successful candidate.
- Systematic approach.
- Positive outlook and a determination beyond reason.
- Ability to quickly absorb new concepts.
- Good relationship builder
- Customer focussed at all times.
- Can work as part of a team or on an individual basis.
- Dynamic in their way of thinking and approach.
- Once established, a minimum of 2 geographically planned meetings per day.
- A minimum of 1 geographical 'ad hoc' site visit per day to fit in with planned schedule.
- Clear and relevant CRM data capture.
- 2017 to end- Opportunity and pipeline generation including CRM data capture in preparation for 2018 sales target. Measured on a weekly basis with Sales Manager and KADM.
- Minimum of 5 potential opportunities captured within 2017
- Minimum of 8 per week Pro-active lead generation data capture / planned meetings for 2017.
- £1,250,000.00 of new installation sales to any of the targeted vertical markets in 2018.