Fit Out - Quantity Surveyor – Based in Wolverhampton - £45,000 to £50,000 + package benefits
Our client is a well known Fit Out and Commercial/Retail contractor, with a large order book and great reputation in the region.
The role of Quantity Surveyor in will involve:
- Monitor contract costs against agreed budgets - company financial reporting.
- Develop and monitor the use of cost and financial reporting systems.
- Identify potential risks and evaluate options for control.
- Guide and advise staff on contractual issues
- Guide and develop site staff, identifying training where necessary
- Monitor contract compliance against statutory requirements.
- Oversee the procedures for certification for contract payments to sub-contractors
For the Quantity Surveyor role we are looking for:
- Experience of Commercial works in the Interior Fit Out industry
- HND or higher in a relevant commercial/quantity surveying discipline
£45000 to £50,000 + package benefits
Apply for this position below or alternatively for further information please contact ASAP Sid Choudhury or
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please see the other vacancies on our website we are specialists in White Collar Construction Recruitment and have a range of posts available on a permanent or freelance basis