Support Assistant / Receptionist
A well established firm of Solicitors is looking to recruit a Support Assistant / Receptionist to join their Shrewsbury based team. This role would suit an experienced Secretary / Receptionist; some legal experience would be useful but not essential. Applicants will also have good secretarial skills including audio, copy typing and letter layout skills. As this role is based on reception candidates will be spending much of the day working on their own. The hours of work are 8.30 - 5.30 with an hour for lunch paying around £16,500 for the right candidate.
Driving license and transport is essential for this role
Key skills /duties
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- General secretarial duties
- Answering internal and some external calls
- High level audio and copy typing skills
- A knowledge of the Legal industry in would be an advantage.
To apply for this role please contact Sarah Dyehouse at Anderson Scott Solutions