Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Salary: £8 per hour rising to £8.50 on completion of 3 months` probation and £9 after 6 months. Contracts available: Full time, day and waking nights shift patterns available. Waking nights work a rolling rota of four shifts on and four days off, the shifts are 10 hours 22.00 - 08.00 therefore working 40 hours per week.
Elysian Field have grown over 400% over the last 4 years.
We have put and are putting people through personal development training such as Institute of Leadership and Management to prepare them to be part of our management team over the coming years.
Our service solutions portfolio has expanded over the last 2 years which has contributed to our growth and job diversity opportunities for our staff.
The last 3 staff promotions have been internal (not advertised externally).
About the vacancies
We have multiple positions available for both Support Workers and Night Waking Support Workers.
We will not sit here and tell you the job description - if you are truly professional and have the experience you already know what the role entails.
What we need from you
- Do you have 3+ Years as a support worker looking after young people aged 16+, either in residential or field work?
- Do you consider yourself professional?
- Do you have NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or working towards it?
- Do you have a car or access to a car?
- Are you concerned about Job Security?
- Do you want to work for a company who truly values your talents?
- Do you want to work as part of a friendly team with a "can do, will do" attitude?
If you have answered "yes" to these 7 questions we need to meet.
Apply now with your CV and a covering letter……