My client, a fantastic private sector business, who are going through a great phase of growth and transformation are looking for a HR Manager to join their team.
The successful HR Manager will be exposed to a very busy, fast paced working environment and the business is looking for someone who can help support one of their largest divisions.
The HR Manager will assist with all aspects of HR for the business. They will be responsible for working closely with the divisional directors to help coach, influence, and drive performance across the business.
As the successful HR Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The full generalist HR cycle including assisting senior stakeholders with ER cases
- Provide training workshops with line managers on a number of different HR matters
- Managing and reviewing the company's policies and procedures and updating them as required
- Partner with senior stakeholders within the business
- Assist with recruitment for different areas of the business
- Help to embed new talent frameworks and put in place people plans
- Support on TUPE and restructuring projects
It would be highly beneficial for you to be:
- CIPD part or fully qualified to level 7
- Experienced working within a fast-paced environment
- Experience helping culture change within a business
- Able to offer ideas to the business in order to improve both the HR function and the policies
- Able to travel across the whole of England
- Salary of up to £40k plus a £4k car allowance.
- 25 days holiday with the ability to purchase 5 more days.
- Flexible, home based working.
To apply for the HR Manager position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.