Senior Pensions Administrator
I am recruiting for a highly respected and modern organization, that have recently been named the highest ranked firm for the second time in three years within the pension’s administration sector.
As an organisation, they have developed and expanded well over the last couple of years and due to ongoing business success and their commitment in further expanding their offices in Birmingham, they are now seeking an additional Senior Pension Administrator.
As a Senior Administrator you will be responsible for managing all intermediary and complex pension administration and project related tasks for an assigned portfolio of high profile clients. This will include:
- Managing day-to-day activities of staff (including ongoing development, checking and training) within the team to ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of client work in line with Service Level Agreements
- Act as a key member of the pension’s administration team, providing support to the assigned team leader and where applicable, deputising for team leader when absent.
- Oversee the day to day management of client relationships with trustees, scheme members and corporate clients.
- Project manage annual projects such as renewals, benefit statements, life assurance, PHI and pension increases etc.
- Handle all complex pension’s queries and pension’s consultative advice
Already an experienced Pensions Administrator, it is essential that you possess in-depth and proven knowledge of Defined Benefit and/or Defined Contribution pension arrangements, including current pensions legislation and framework.
Self-motivated, with a proactive approach, your experience will also include previous supervisory experience, including mentoring and checking together with excellent organizational and communication skills.
Offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package, these are excellent opportunities for those who are looking to further develop their career within a progressive and innovative organisation and employer.
A full job description is available on application.