Business Development Manager
My client is one of the world’s leading communications services companies, serving the needs of customers in the UK and in more than 170 countries worldwide. They invest heavily in research and development and are consistently at the forefront of technology with communication solutions to serve the needs of its customers.
Based in their office just outside Wolverhampton, they offer a locally based presence supporting businesses with their IT communications requirements. Due to continued growth and success they are now looking for an experienced IT technology Business Development Manager to join their team. This is a field based role to cover the Midlands and surrounding areas. You will be required to work 1 day from the office (for meetings, training etc) and the rest of the time remotely and in the field.
Role & Responsibilities:
Key responsibilities of this Field Sales role are to proactively contact new and existing customers within the pre-defined territory, developing strong relationships, engaging the client at Key Decision Maker level in business debates to identify, qualify and close solution opportunities across the extensive IT portfolio. Other responsibilities include:
- Managing the full sales life-cycle from initial prospect right through to close and account management
- Influence and negotiate with senior staff
- Consistently achieve sales and customer satisfaction targets in all areas
- Proactive management of a defined customer base
- Keep up to date with market and business trends including competitor activity, understanding developments for the client and identifying new and emerging business opportunities
- Populate & manage CRM systems effectively and accurately
- Ensure a positive customer experience is achieved with every customer interaction demonstrating ownership and empathy
- Share best practice with out team members
My client is looking for a highly driven, dynamic and motivated sales person who is genuinely passionate about technology. The role has huge potential for career development in a fast growing, energetic and genuinely passionate business.
- Have at least 2years’experience selling web based technology or related products
- 'Hunter’ mentality with the ability to build key relationships with decision makers
- Have a proven track record of hitting sales KPI’s
- Have phenomenal presentation, organisation, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Be comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite and using CRM systems
- Have a full UK driving license and happy to cover large geographical territories (to be discussed and agreed at interview stage)
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary up to £30k depending on experience
- Uncapped commission structure, realistic first year OTE of £60k
- Laptop, mobile phone, car allowance with paid mileage
- Fantastic, dynamic working environment
- Full product training and continued personal development
- 25 days holiday, employer contributed healthcare scheme
- Loads of other benefits that will be discussed at interview stage
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team of technology professionals at an exciting time. To be considered send your CV to me as soon as possible as my client are shortlisting for interviews now.