Evening Cleaning Assistant
Here’s your chance to be part of a team that makes the University of Warwick one of the most enjoyable places to work in the Coventry area.
Warwick Conferences, Scarman are looking for 1 motivated individual to join their housekeeping team.
As an Evening Cleaning Assistant you will help us to maintain good standards of hygiene and cleanliness customers’ space rooms (lecture rooms, syndicate rooms) and public areas.
This is an ongoing position ,so the ideal candidate is expected to commit to the role long term.
Duties and responsibilities
1. To ensure space rooms, toilets, and public areas are kept clean and tidy to the required standard.
2. To make certain chemicals/equipment are used correctly and safety procedures adhered to at all times.
3. Keeping management team informed of any problems where necessary.
4. To collect daily workbook of duties allocated and return to the office at the end of the day.
5. To be responsible for a master key and sign it in and out at the end and beginning of each day.
6. To report any maintenance to the management team as soon as possible.
7. To follow the correct procedure for lost property.
8. To attend departmental meetings as requested and courses where necessary e.g. Health and Safety and Fire Training.
9. To ensure a pleasant and courteous manner to Guests and Colleagues at all times.
10. To carry out any other reasonable request made by Management.
11. To maintain a high standard of personal hygiene at all times, and to ensure Uniform provided is clean and tidy.
Skills and experience
To be able to communicate effectively and follow instructions, with a reasonable standard of English language due to health and safety issues.
Reliable, flexible and able to work as part of a team.
To ensure a pleasant and courteous manner to Guests and Colleagues at all times.
Good knowledge of Health and Safety.
HOURS: 17:30 -23:00
DAYS: Between 3 and 5 days a week, including weekends