Junior E-Commerce Project Manager
We are Birmingham based multi-channel retailer in Clothing with a sustained and energetic programme of growth. An exciting opportunity has arisen as we continue to expand and develop. As Junior E-commerce Project Manager Sales & Marketing Assistant, you will be confident, engaging and committed in supporting the team with the company's online growth plans.
You will be responsible for performing general administration duties across the department and providing website support, selling our Wholesale/Retail Clothing Brand to other Retailers and Boutique owners via Telephone/Email/Chat; The target customers will be those who have registered on our website through various marketing initiatives.
Experience of B2B / B2C consultative selling is essential for this role. In addition, the ability to develop relationships over email/phone in a professional manner is essential.
Daily activities mainly include: calling registered customers, creating product ads (fashion/clothing products), maintaining social media profiles, and process the daily orders.
Our Websites are:
The ideal candidate will need to be/have:
· Strong customer service skills
· A high level of numeracy and literacy
· Good social media skills and knowledge
· Familiar with online sales/ tele-sales / social media skills / content writing
· Good team working skills
· A creative imagination
Skills & Experience
• You will have experience of working with B2B customers especially with boutique owners & retailers as this is an essential component of the role.
• Experience in a similar sales support /account managers / assistant sales manager role.
• Proactive approach, ability to multitask and manage work load effectively.
• You must have the confidence and experience to develop the role & make it your own.
• Experience of working with or providing product specification, images and copy.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £15,000.00 to £17,000.00