Recruitment and Sales Co-Ordinator
Location: Kingston – Milton Keynes and JLR Leamington
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 + Company Car
Purpose of role:
To generate leads, recruit learners onto Work Based Learning programmes, including enrolment and to promote government funded training schemes and commercial opportunities, across the Automotive sector
- Use sales, Business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business leads and vacancy generation.
- Calling and visiting potential clients to generate apprenticeship requirements
- Proactively identify and engage potential learners for registered vacancies
- To ensure delivery of contracted starts in line with targets, ensuring targeted completion rate can be achieved.
- Advertising vacancies in a wide range of media.
- To lead and motivate the team
- Instigate and develop strong relationships with schools and careers offices in order to maximize candidate generation.
- Identify potential employers and implement the appropriate Health and Safety requirements.
- Offer advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression.
- Ensure Maytas, Etrack MIS and learner management system is up to date and fully utilised for all leads.
- Update and complete employer/learner related paper work within required timescale.
- Respond to enquiries from employers within 24 hours.
- Liaise with Careers service/ConneXions/Employment services to promote available vacancies and source potential candidates.
- Pre vet learners for programmes, identifying any special learning needs through the completion of the company recognised initial assessment.
- To agree and action a Training and Development plan for themselves and direct reports in line with the Company’s Training and Development Policies, Programmes and Budgets .
- To contribute to any regional strategic development plans including but not limited to three years development plans and self-assessment development plans and ensure actions are implemented.
- To support in the development and co-ordination of the regional sales and marketing strategy.
- To respond proactively to any national marketing campaign, including schools.
- To undertake other such duties as may be reasonably requested periodically.
- Protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference Comply with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Focused on delivering objectives and targets
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Clear focus on who our customers are and empathy for their needs
- Sales driven and a good negotiator
- Excellent problem solving/decision making skills
- Assumes responsibility and accountability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable high level of organisational skills, self-motivation and attention to detail.
- Empathy with young people and desire to assist them achieve their career and learning aspirations
- Flexibility to support attendance at career events UK wide
- Flexibility to travel UK wide to enrol learners onto programme in a timely manner.
- Ability to be creative in thought processes and delivery
Qualifications, Essential Skills and Attributes:
- A proven track record of consistently achieving financial and performance targets.
- Demonstrate and exemplify a high level of organisational skills, self-motivation and business acumen.
- An ability to sell across all sectors within the company portfolio
Desirable Skills and Attributes:
- General Certificates in education
- Industry- related qualifications such as Degree, HND, or NVQs are desirable
Offers of employment are normally subject to satisfactory references and any other required pre-employment checks. In certain circumstances, successful applicants will need to satisfy security clearance requirements
Babcock is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please apply using the button below.
Please include a detailed CV with a full work history. Please also ensure you provide an explanation for any gaps in employment.
Due to the high level of response we normally receive, if you have not heard from us within 3 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We recommend that you register for free Babcock job alerts – this means you’ll automatically receive an email every time a vacancy is advertised which matches your specified job criteria. To register for job alerts please click here
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75011077