Customer Account Manager
Hystreet is enabling traditional estate agents to compete with online only platforms that have been working in the market, we are a small dedicated team based in Bromsgrove who are rapidly growing our presence in the UK market. Based in our office on the outskirts of Bromsgrove, you will be looking to join a fast paced startup that is disrupting the estate agent market.
Your role will be to:
You will manage our customer accounts, turning High St estate agents into Hystreet Estate Agents.
Helping new customers get to know our platform inside out, and guiding agents through their first few deals on the platform.
Once customers are up and running, make sure agencies get the best out of Hystreet and continue to be active, satisfied users of our product.
The role is fast-paced and varied. You’ll need to work cross-functionally to get to know our customers inside out, and ensure we’re always one step ahead of their needs. On any given day, you’ll be troubleshooting user queries, taking care of internal escalations and supporting the launch of new product features.
Supporting our customers, who are changing the way they do business by using our services
Working proactively on solving challenging external and internal issues to identify and implement creative solutions for our customers
Immersing yourself in the company and building knowledge of our evolving product, ensuring feedback flows from your team to the relevant business and product partners
Working cross-functionally within the company to develop process and improve customer experience
Collaborating with Sales and Tech team members to design and implement new product features
Up-selling additional product features and longer contracts to existing clients
Using data to measure the success of our training and client satisfaction
- Ideally you'll have proven experience in software/saas account management but regardless of industry you know how to deal with business customers
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- You’re capable of building a rapport with just about anyone, and quickly
- You truly value customer satisfaction and put it at the heart of your work
- You’re a highly organised multi-tasker, with exceptional attention to detail
- You have an ability to articulate technical concepts in easy english
- You’re comfortable using data, working towards, and shaping targets
- You want to develop in a fast-paced start-up environment with dedication
- Salesforce or similar CRM experience is advantageous
- Knowledge of the residential property industry would also be a big advantage
Hystreet is a startup that is making a difference to the world of estate agency, we offer a great culture, its not just 9-5 working and you should be looking to join a business that will inspire you with its people and its approach to work. We offer a benefits package and competitive salaries for people joining us but its really about helping us grow the business and build something.
- Private Healthcare Plan
Training & Development
Childcare Voucher Scheme