Freelance Quantity Surveyor / Senior - Building / Construction - West Mids
x2 roles: Intermediate and Senior QS needed.
To be considered for this Quantity Surveyor role you must meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge of Building Sector.
- Previous employment as a QS, Quantity Surveyor, Project Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Previous experience in private building sector projects such as Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Mixed Use, Apartment Blocks, Student Accommodation, Hotels, Extra Care Housing or Industrial.
- Previous Main Contractor employment.
-Demonstrable practical and logical qualities and a methodical way of thinking.
- Strong numeracy and financial management skills and the ability to learn sophisticated design and costing IT packages.
- High level of communication skills.
- Relevant industry qualification (Degree / HND / HNC etc).
It’s the responsibility of the Quantity Surveyor to undertake a full range of pre and post contract quantity surveying services including project management for complex projects. The role also encompasses the assistance in the development, implementation and monitoring and the building construction and maintenance framework agreements.
My client is a national building contractor with a busy and fast growing workload.
As a result of securing further new projects, this employer is looking to strengthen their team further with the appointment of both an intermediate QS and a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on a range of Building Sector projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable company with a growing workload and great team environment.
Location: Worcestershire / West Mids
The successful Quantity Surveyor will receive:
*£250 - £375 per day (depending on experience)
*3 - 6 month contract (potential to roll on for full project duration up to 1 year)
*New project starting imminently.
To be considered for this vacancy or to find out more information please apply now.
Services advertised by Talk Recruitment are that of an employment business and/or agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75013329