TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
Brand new, dynamic Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity to join a forward-thinking consultancy in Birmingham. We’re looking for a highly motivated Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join the digital marketing team within our client’s consultancy. This is without doubt one of the most lucrative Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancies in the market offering full training and a quick progression route.
Our client is a well-established recruitment firm, since their inception in to the market has built a phenomenal reputation for working with high growth, industry leading technology companies and providing the UK’s brightest digital marketers to a range of companies across the country.
Due to business growth they are looking to add to their highly talented team of consultants with 2 bright, ambitious and career minded Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
The Trainee Recruitment Consultant Role:
- To Resource high quality candidates for high profile digital marketing positions across the UK
- Head Hunt candidates
- Research companies
- Interview and select candidates for current vacancies
- Prepare candidates for interview
- Present candidates to clients and take feedback after the interview
- New business development
- Negotiate remuneration package for successful candidates
This is one of the most highly rewarding Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles we are currently working with. The top rookie last year earnt well over £60k!
- Basic salary £20k with a review after you complete your training
- Uncapped Commission scheme (Top rookies earn on average £45k in their first year!
- Full training - Classroom and on the job.
- Structured career development plan - quick progression for high performers!
- Annual directors club for top performers - 5* European holiday all expenses paid with other perks!
- Good working environment
- Travel opportunities
For this Trainee Recruitment Consultant role we are looking for people with the following skills and qualities.
- Graduate or of graduate calibre
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Career minded
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Resilient, competitive and self-motivated
- Money motivated!
- Intelligent, organised and self-disciplined.
Why choose Ask Talent Solutions for your next career move?
Of the many recruitment companies offering Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles we like to think we are a little bit different, here’s a few reasons why:
- Established - We have over 35 years combined recruitment experience focusing on Graduate, Trainee and Entry level recruitment consultant vacancies
- Process - In EVERY case we are able to shorten the hiring process by putting you in front of the people who make hiring decisions. No long winded processes here, we cut to the chase!
- Support - In depth preparation for every interview at every stage. We add a significant advantage to your application, massively improving your chances of landing the job!
- Partnership -No assessment days, no need to shout the loudest, this is all about working with you on an individual basis to highlight your unique talents and qualities
- Unique - We have exclusive vacancies unique to us that aren’t on the open market. Giving our candidates a selection of outstanding entry level recruitment roles
- Proven - We have placed literally thousands of graduate and trainee recruitment consultants in to high profile recruitment positions. Our clients trust us, our candidates rave about us and we consistently deliver results for both time and time again
("Graduate Recruitment Consultant", "Trainee Recruitment Consultant", "Recruitment Consultant", "Recruitment", "Resourcer", "Headhunter", "Sales Executive", "Trainee", "Graduate", "Sales", "B2B", "B2C", "Graduate Sales", "Graduate Sales Executive", "Trainee Sales Executive", "Direct Sales", "Outbound Sales", "Inbound Sales", "Telesales", "Sales manager", "Business Development", "Graduate Account Manager", "Trainee Account Manager", "Graduate Jobs", "Trainee Jobs")