IT Support Engineer
Job Title: IT Support Engineer
Salary: Up to £40,000pa
Our client is a successful IT support provider based in Southam. They are a market leader specialising in the provision of IT solutions. Due to expansion, they are now looking to acquire the services of an IT Support Engineer to join their team. This is a great opportunity with genuine career progression.
- Complete management of IT solutions to end clients
- Assisting with 1st,2nd and 3rd line support
- Identifying hardware and software requirements and processing new orders
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Maintaining existing client base
- Providing 1st class support to clients IT operations
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within an IT Management role desirable
- Solid knowledge of server, workstation and laptop configuration and installation
- Software and peripheral support
- Proficient problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Experience in building IT systems from server to desktop
My client currently works with a large number of high calibre clients ranging in size from 5 to 350 users across multiple sites. The successful applicant will be required to conduct on site visits to provide the highest level of support to clients. Although based in their offices in Southam, you will normally be on the road for around 2 days per week.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Dean Humphrey on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.