Web Designer / Web developer / Graphic Design
We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills.
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs. This is a great opportunity for a Web Designer to get heavily involved with the direction of the business.
Web Designer responsibilities
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualise original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
Technical skills for this Web Designer position
- Good graphic / digital design portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience building HTML Emails
- Able to implement SEO techniques onto site from inhouse SEO team
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
We will consider Web Designers at all levels for this role, what we are most concerned about is drive, passion and desire.
FULL OR PART TIME ROLES AVAILIABLE